Benefits of a Learning Management System (LMS) for Your Company Intranet
You can create, deliver, and track training with SharePoint and Office 365. Your team will be able to train distributed workforces using a single, unified platform your business already knows how to use. What exactly is the Office 365 and SharePoint LMS? Access intuitive course catalogs, engaging learning, collaborate environment, trackable competencies, customizable reports, and automated compliance training.
Features of LMS with SharePoint
and Office 365
The intuitive course catalog offers configurable course registration and enrollment. In addition, it’s end-to-end course automation. Engaging learning combines a wide variety of course types, training materials, and learning methods. Plus, a personalize user experience. Includes a collaborative environment by providing a space where your employees can learn together, globally. It’s team-based learning with a wide variety of collaboration tools are included.
The trackable competencies provide certifications, progress and performance dashboards, and a robust competency management system. Customizable reports with multiple reporting templates as well as customizable reports and templates. The automated compliance training includes a multi-format document publisher for standard operating procedures. In addition, a seamless compliance training, testing, analysis, and reporting.
Engage users with media-rich training by combing a wide variety of course types, training materials, and learning methods to deliver instant access to training that makes sense.
Media Rich Course Content
- Create courses from new and existing documents, quizzes, and learning paths
- Turn existing SCORM and AICC packages into full-featured, collaborative courses with the push of a button
- Schedule webinars that fuse audio, webcam, and screen-sharing with eLearning
- Define courses that blend classroom training with online learning
- Publish procedures, manuals, and other compliance-related documents from the Document Center directly into course catalogs
- Require e-signatures to verify learners have read and understood materials
Written by Jessica Northey
She's a multimedia producer to include writing, photography, graphic design and video. She enjoys learning about new technology for business and exploring her city in Jacksonville, Florida.