With Microsoft Forms, you can create surveys, quizzes, and polls, and easily see results as they come in. When you create a quiz or form, you can invite others to respond to it using any web browser, even on mobile devices.
For Office 365 users, as results are submitted, you can use built-in analytics to evaluate responses. Form data, such as quiz results, can be easily exported to Excel for additional analysis or grading.
Creating a Survey
- Identify potential new customers
- Learn more about your customers
- Market research to develop new strategies
- Examine and solve your business concerns
- Identify new business opportunities
Making a Quiz
- Help increase email subscribers
- Include in a thank you email
- Use to create case studies
- Turns leads into potential customers
- Create forms for educational purposes
Building a Poll
- Obtain free product feedback
- Community building by sparking engagement
- Gain more understanding of your customers
- Create content generation by showcasing results
- Increase of traffic to your website
SharePoint & Office 365 with Dock
With Dock, your company intranet home page will be designed to flow with your brand standards and organized by your business needs. This is where every employee starts their day to access important news, alerts, and information. Employee's birthdays and anniversaries, new hire information is highlighted. Employees can find out what is the next interesting event in the company.
Written by Jessica Northey
She's a multimedia producer to include writing, photography, graphic design and video. She enjoys learning about new technology for business and exploring her city in Jacksonville, Florida.